In every relationship and every interaction, there is an exchange of giving and receiving. I hear from so many of you that you feel like you aren’t receiving, that you feel like you are over-givers, and that you just don’t know how to make the receiving happen.
What if, for a moment, you could stop the tug of war and transcend those past experiences? What if those past experiences could be used as fuel to create what is already yours, rather than utilizing the pain as protection from being hurt?
Would you give it a try? Would you keep practicing that tool until it out-pictured (manifested) or would you give up after a week?
Well, here’s your chance to practice!
- Connect with your Soul via your Soul Language team (if you don’t know your Soul Language team ,connect to your Soul in a way that resonates with you).
- Ask Divine Intelligence to fill your body with the knowing and the feeling of being in your essential nature of giving and receiving.
- Ask your Soul to share with you a word or image so you can activate this essential nature at any time.
- Spend at least one minute each day being in this energy of your essential giving and receiving nature, seeing it and feeling it as the center of the Universe. See your essential nature moving out into the Universe and returning to you.
- Offer yourself, your Soul and the Universe (and everyone in it) gratitude.
- Keep track of what happens in your everyday life so you can acknowledge how this practice supports you and what you wish to create.
I suggest you share the experience with someone so you can be supported and witnessed.
If you are interested in exploring your own Languages or offering that discovery to someone else, please secure a complimentary 15-minute private session.
Jennifer Urezzio is a master intuitive and the founder and spiritual director of Know Soul’s Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul’s guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.