Are you feeling stuck in the creative process? We all can get lost or stuck in the creative process.
Are you experiencing the following:
- Creatively “stuck”
- Too many projects
- Your results seem to fall short of what you desire
- You can’t seem to bring life to your ideas
- You can’t seem to birth any of your projects
- You don’t know how to get started on your projects
- You have too many projects going at once
- You stay busy but don’t feel like you accomplish enough
The Butterfly Method to align the creative process and bring more balance and Soul into the creative expression. Utilizing the four stages of the Butterfly, you will understand where you are in the creative process and what gets to happen next.
Utilizing the deep understanding of your Soul via your Soul Language team, a series of conscious questions are posed so you will be able to move your creative projects along to completion.
The Butterfly Method provides a structure that:
- Engages both the left and right sides of the brain
- Takes attachment out of the creative process
- Makes it clear which ideas to pursue
- Makes it easy to attract the resources you need — when you need them
- Allows you to effectively birth your creative ideas
- Allows you to trust your creativity and your creations
- Brings consciousness to creation and expression
- Allows you to understand when and how to share your creation
After using the Butterfly Method, you will understand where you get stuck in the creative process and have a way to move through and let go of outdated creation patterns.
The Butterfly Method might be a structure that sustains and provides you with answers (remember, they are already inside of you)!
Here’s an example of The Butterfly Method:
Let’s start with Stage I of The Butterfly Method – The Egg. This stage is a thought, idea sensation or a knowing. A lot of us, have an idea, thought, sensation and because we receive this Divine inspired idea, we naturally assume that it is ours to take action on. This isn’t always the case. We move right into making a decision on that idea, without asking some very important questions. Here is an example of a question you would ask yourself in this part of the process:
Take a deep breath and connect to your Soul Language Team. Here’s the question:
Does this idea engage all parts of me?
What answer did you receive? Yes or a No? Did you Soul go into some detail? This question allows you to determine if this idea is really going to resonate with mind, body and spirit.
I trust that this process benefited you wholly and completely. And if you are interested in evolving your creative process and feel The Butterfly Method is for you, the details are below.
Investment: The Butterfly Method PDF, The Butterfly Method Chart PDF, and special audio from Jennifer Urezzio on The Butterfly Method – $47
Investment: The Butterfly Method PDF, The Butterfly Method Chart PDF, and special audio from Jennifer Urezzio on The Butterfly Method and 40 minute session with Jennifer Urezzio – $247