Do You Feel Like You Always Have to
Fight for What You Want?
There Are Over 20 Limiting Patterns of Warrior Energy
Click Here to Learn More about Your Limiting Warrior Ways
Recently, I have noticed that warrior energy is running high. I have received many requests and Divine direction to again offer my program which focuses on individuals who have warrior energy in their Soul. This might be a warrior Soul Language or just a deep feeling within that you have the warrior nature.
In my younger days, I poured a lot of energy into resisting, which then caused struggle in my life. Through conversations with the Divine, I created tools and practiced consciousness to support my warrior energy. In acceptance and surrender, there is a great deal of power.
Now is the time, especially for women, to embrace this warrior nature and utilize its pure consciousness and grace.
The Way of the Warrior program is designed to create a “way” for you to accept, acknowledge and utilize your gifts as a warrior for your own sustainability and happiness. Often, this is a part of you which you have been judging, that you have been told is “wrong” or “bad”, and which you have been using to inflict suffering on yourself.
It is time for radical internal transformation of your warrior energy and it is my intention that the elements of this program WILL support that transformation.
What does conscious sustainable warrior energy look like in “everyday life”?
- You will know and operate from the belief that the Divine has your back and your life will reflect this belief
- You will let go of trying to prove yourself and claim your value, your power and your place in the world
- You will make decisions and take action from a deep sense of connection and peace
- You will operate from a place of knowing the solution instead of focusing on fighting the problem
- You will have an ongoing process to help you resolve and release conflicts that arise in you
- You will be able to express anger in an appropriate way and be heard
- You will create relationships based on truth, support and what you desire
- You will have the freedom to ask for help and receive it
- You will make decisions based on trust . . . not from fear or the need to “win”
- You will create a life full of ease
- You will create a life of focus and purpose
- You will create a life with less drama and conflict
- You will stop reliving your past and learn to create in the present
- You will define what leadership means to you and have the tools to be that leader
Self-Mastery Program with Personal One-On-One Sessions with Jennifer Urezzio
It is my intention to offer deep healing for the following limiting structures, which are the themes of the self-mastery calls and will be discussed in the Facebook group:
Never Leave A Man Behind Syndrome
How often, as a warrior, do you feel that you need to carry the weight of the world?
How many relationships are you currently in because you don’t want anyone to be left alone or afraid?
How many times do you put everyone else first before deciding what you need or desire?
How many times do you bend over backward to support the unsupportable?
Why do we do it? Because we believe that individuals will die or be alone if we don’t help them, and that creates pain and suffering in our hearts.
Must Make War In Order To Get What I Want And Need Syndrome
Warriors have great strength and in order to “get what we desire”, we have the need to create conflict within ourselves and with others to achieve our heart’s desire.
We often feel that surrender and vulnerability will lead to our destruction.
And, when we do surrender, there is a sense of failure and still not getting what we desire.
Lone Wolf Syndrome
Even when we do ask for help, we still feel like we need to do it all alone. We are afraid that if we don’t do it, it won’t get done. If we are creating from this pattern with individuals, then we are creating from this pattern with the Divine.
If We Stay Still, We Will Die Syndrome
Radical transformation takes stillness. Many conscious warriors have overcome the stillness challenge, and yet always feel we need to be in action to create something better or new in our lives. There is a lingering fear around the warrior energy of being still.
It is time for us to embrace the action in stillness and learn to utilize it to create the life that we desire.
I Rebel Against Authority Syndrome
As warriors, we can see where leaders often create havoc and pain for others, so we rebel against leadership and authority and use this rebellion as sabotage for not accepting our leadership roles.
Six Learning/Healing Self-Mastery Calls
These 6 learning calls are important because the tools and practices to heal the syndromes will be included in these audios that you can listen to time and time again. You will receive one call per week for six weeks.
Two 30-Minute One-on-One Sessions
This is where we get down and dirty and explore your individual warrior behavior and how you approach each syndrome.
To discuss the self-mastery calls and receive additional support for your expansion and healing
There will be handouts, practice sheets, and videos for each of the learning/healing group classes.
- Program Dates: TBD
- Each Friday you will receive a self-mastery call from me for you to listen to at your leisure
- Each Monday, you can begin asking for support and submit any questions you may have about the call until the next one is released
- Personal sessions scheduled at times that are convenient for you
- Worksheets, tools, and practices which will support your conscious warrior