A few years ago, I interviewed over 20 individuals for my Soul on the Run podcast. These were “get-to-know you” sessions to see if they would be appropriate for my show.
More than half of them were unclear about their sacred purpose and how to express it. And, more than half of them used the industry buzz words: empowerment, transformational, power, prosperity, life coach, etc.
Time and time again I hear from Spiritual Renegades about how they don’t know how to put into words what they do, who they are and what they offer.
Whether you have been in business a long time or are just starting out, having the words to clearly express who you are, what you do and your value is key to your community finding you.
This month’s Soul Expedition Academy call (Wednesday, April 5th at noon eastern) is focused on guiding you to your inner knowing around marketing yourself and your business – Finding Your Channel of Brilliance in Marketing as a Renegade.
This month’s S.E.A. 60-minute call provides you with the knowledge to:
- Understand your core message, the core message of the movement or business, and how to express it CLEARLY
- Understand your community on a soul level
- Understand what marketing tactics resonate with you
- Understand what you want to do with marketing daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Have at least one topic to discuss with media, on telesummits, and for other marketing vehicles
- Feel more confident expressing what you do and what the business/movement offers
Why is this call different from other calls?
- You are using the Divine and your Soul to receive the answers
- You are creating a personal strategy for marketing
- You will be taking the fear, anxiety and torture out of marketing
- You will have both spiritual and tangible tools to market yourself and your business
We will be tapping into your Soul and the Divine to understand your own secret sauce for marketing. So, if marketing is getting you down, this may be the class for you.
Wednesday, April 5th – 9:00 am Pacific / 10:00 am Mountain / 11:00 am Central / Noon Eastern